five DAY/four night BLOODROOT SESSIONS RETREAT
Wednesday, August 9th- Sunday, August 13th 2023 | Plainfield, MA
- 5 day/4 night retreat at a spacious, beautiful Massachusetts retreat center complete with stream, woods and hiking trails.
- Your own private, hour-long Bloodroot photo session with a witness, complete with wardrobe options and an array of elements and props.
- Daily multi-dimensional embodiment and healing arts workshops led by trained healers + facilitators such as somatic release + movement, creative expression, art making, Earth relationship + honoring, meditation and more.
- Evening fire pits, creative sharing, and possible dance parties
- Licensed psychotherapist on staff
- Personal reiki sessions for each attendee
- A supportive circle of powerful humans
- Catered meals and snacks made with serious LOVE
- A private group Collective Witness gathering for retreat attendants a month after the retreat for the purpose of witnessing the powerful images we created together.
There are 23 spots available with 4-5 sliding scale slots for those who are in financial need. Payment plans are also available. More information on pricing coming soon!
"I had no idea the level of intention that goes into the Bloodroot Retreat. The experience was truly priceless."
"The thoughtful details, the workshops, the PHOTO SESSION! Wow, this was just so far beyond what I was expecting.”
“I could go on for ages with descriptive words-affirming, grounding, healing, liberating- and never feel it fully encompassed the magic that fueled the entire weekend. My heart and spirit remain full of awe and gratitude for the vision and manifestation of the creators of this weekend retreat. When sharing my experience with others, I refer to you all as "transformation doulas" because it feels that each participant left stripped of layers they intended to shed, with the care and guidance of practiced loving healers.”
The retreat will be held at the beautiful Nine Mountain Retreat Center in Plainfield, MA. Comfortable beds in shared and private rooms await you! There is also ample space to camp on the land, with bathrooms and shower access.
In an effort to keep all of us as safe and healthy as possible we are requiring all retreat participants to show proof of a negative PCR test taken within 48-hours of the retreat. We will be following up to date information + guidelines and will send out a Covid needs survey to participants a month before to determine what other practices to put in place during the retreat.
Bloodroot is a healing space for cis and trans women, those marginalized by gender, as well as non-binary people who are comfortable in a space that centers the experience of women.