2020 Bloodroot Retreats and Experiences
ONE DAY BLOODROOT SESSIONS RETREAT
September 26th 2020 | East Haddam, CT
- Full day retreat on an eco-farm in East Haddam, CT
- Your own private, hour-long Bloodroot photo session with a witness complete with wardrobe options and an array of elements and props (worth $800)
- Multi-dimensional self love and embodiment workshops led by trained healers
- Class offerings such as group yoga, mantra writing and mandala collage making
- Personal reiki session for each attendee
- Homemade meals and snacks made with serious LOVE
- A supportive circle of powerful womxn (Bloodroot is a welcoming affinity space for all those who identify as womxn, including trans womxn and femme-identifying genderqueer and non-binary individuals) and access to Bloodroot alumni events.
- A private group photo viewing party for retreat attendants a month after the retreat for the purpose of witnessing ourselves and each other.
Investment is $975
There are 7 spots available with 2 sliding scale slots for those who are in financial need. Payment plans are also available.
Please fill out the form below for more information.
Meet the Healers and Facilitators
Hanifa Nayo Washington
Hanifa Nayo Washington (she/hers) is an artist, soul teacher, and the Principal & Co-Founder of One Village Healing. Hanifa is a certified Reiki Master Practitioner and views her energy healing as radical medicine for individual and collective liberation. Also experience Hanifa’s original healing mantras on her latest album Mantras For The Revolution, offering seven original mantras - one for each chakra.
Angela (she/hers) is a fiercely loving organizer and trainer committed to justice and joy -- to large, systemic change and deep healing. Body movement and dance have cracked open for her a path to healing, self-love and individual and collective liberation. During the retreat she will invite each of us to move, sway and shake our bodies to tune-in to the emotions that reside within and to turn-on to our power.
Thema Graves, RMT
Thema (she/hers) is a healing artist who specializes in Reiki energy healing, and the Managing Director & Co-Founder of One Village Healing. Thema is certified in Usui/Holy Fire Reiki. She supports and empowers people with a space to relax, while acquiring mindfulness tools and divine knowledge on their road to healing and wholeness.
TW (she/her/they) is a radical queer educator, farmer, justice love healing warrior whose work involves finding our ways to full expression on a path of liberation, internally and collectively. She is beyond honored to show up for everything that arrives on this Bloodroot path, from logistics to laughter to loud ass noises. She will come with herbs, salves, grounding practices, and wildness.
Rachel (she/hers) is the creator of Bloodroot Sessions, curator of healing photographic experiences for womxn, artist, and mama. She's a pursuer of justice and a deep lover of community. Rachel believes in magic, the power of healing and is committed to working towards liberation for us all. She knows that when a womxn comes home to herself there is collective healing for everyone.